Followers

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Day 7 - Designated Cheat Day

Recovery day and cheat day go hand in hand, right? Well for me today it was.I figured I would keep Sunday as a cheat and rest day. Seeing as my husband will be relocating for work Monday thru Friday and coming home for the weekend, this would be as good a time as ever. I figure the 2 most important refuel items are green curry chicken and Marble Slab ice cream.

So today was ice cream. Cheesecake flavoured ice cream, fresh raspberries and graham cracker. So yummy. And of course we can not forget the cone -- waffle. i got a child size and it was so good. So not that is it. Back to plan, back to clean eating and workouts.

My workouts routine this weeks are as follows:
Monday: Shoulders, Biceps, Triceps AM PM Cardio 20 minutes
Tuesday: Quads, GLutes, Hams, Calves AM
Wednesday: 2 cardio sessions (2 20 minutes of HIIT or 45 min of steady cardio or a combination of the two)
Thursday: Shoulders
Friday: Back, Chest, Abs
Saturday: 30 minutes of cardio
Sunday: Recovery and Refuel day.

My body, hamstring and triceps are feeling if from my last 2 workouts. I love it :) I secretly LOVE IT!!!!

I am staying strong to this schedule

No comments:

Post a Comment