Followers

Friday, March 26, 2010

Day 4 and 5

Day 4: Recovery. Mainly because I was feeling sorry for myself. Not sure why, just one of those days. But before I went to bed last night I told myself, no more, I was getting up early and having a hardcore workout first thing in the morning

Day 5: Hardcore workout happened!! And I felt great!! My eating has been on par and well I have been chewing gum like a cow grassing on grass. None stop!! And now that the day is coming to a close I am thinking of the grapes in the fridge. The multi-grain fig newtons that I bought for my daughter. I am thinking of everything not in my plan. And my next meal is an hr and a half away. Boy is this going to be a long evening. And well, I feel like throwing in the towel. That is probably why I have booted up my computer and typing away. hoping to see some clarity in the whole thing. I have to get my act together especially with DH only days away from leaving for 5 days at a time. than coming back for the weekend. The only thing that is keeping me sane is that we have a vacation we are all going together too. Florida, departing April 24th for a whole week. Paul, my daughter and I. Just the three of us and that sounds so nice. Calms me ..... well almost.

So have to stay the course. Chug the water, chew the endless number of sticks and keep my goal and my tight toned body in a bikini in less than 30 days .... 27 days to be exact I believe. I can do it. I have too.

No comments:

Post a Comment