Followers

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Day 3 -- Recovery

Today I decided was my recovery day. I worked out legs on Sunday, chest, back and shoulders on Monday and yesterday was biceps and triceps. So naturally I figured a recovery day was in order. Than I will repeat it all again tomorrow.

Today decided to enjoy the day with my daughter. We went to the park, while I relaxed and read today, and I got some stuff done in between calls. Figured enjoy the moments while I can. :)

My eating is on track and followed my plan yesterday but had to many hard candies. Apparently theses candies had 50% less sugar, but let me tell you all they made me feel was gassy and full. I through the rest out. My upper belly was so bloated and round and I was so incrediably uncomfortable when I went to bed. No more candy for me!!! I was worse than how I feel when I have chew too much gum. I have identified it and am moving past it! Nothing is going to get in my way of slim, trim looking abs.

1 comment: