Followers

Monday, March 22, 2010

Day 1 of New Committment (continue)

Day 1 is coming to a close for me. And it was a good one. I had a great workout this morning as mentioned in my previous blog. Three sets of 10-12 reps of barbell chest press, dumbbell Incline chest press, lat pulldowns, one-arm row, pull downs, shoulder press, lateral and frontal raises. I did a total for 25 minutes on the elliptical. Felt great and my eating was on par. 6 meals, evenly spaced which has been a challenge for me since I started back at work.

I did make a bulk barn run but I got no sugar added hard candy and had one. They are tiny pieces about the size a dime. The mint candy kept my mind free of what I really wanted, so I am ok with my decision. I have found that gum makes it worse, because I start chewing like a mad woman and put one piece after another. Before I know it I have chewed the whole pack. So that hard candy are here to stay for now.

Stay tuned for another great day tomorrow ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment