Followers

Monday, January 4, 2010

Monday January 4th, 2010

I am in the process of revamping my diet and workouts. Just need a little more time to complete. That and my workout right now is giving me soreness in all the right places so not sure if I am ready to abandon it yet. But meal plan going to change that direction a bit.

Had a horrible night sleep as Maddie came into our room 3 times between the hours of midnight and 3 in the morning. But I got through it with some good breakfast and the lemon green tea I had helped immensely.

Yesterday last meal of the day turned into an unplanned refuel meal. But it was good and it left me completely satisfied and not full. Green curry chicken, my all time favorite Thai dish. I skipped the rice seeing as I know I was consuming more calories than planned. Completely on board for eating today. So far 100% clean eating and I plan for it to stay that way.

Although today was a rest day I plan to have a killer chest and tricep workout. Now hope my daughter sleeps thru the night so I can get that 4am workout in.

No comments:

Post a Comment