Followers

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN ......

Yesterday was a tough day as I tried to get use to the new diet. My body has been being fueled by more than 1750 calories per day, so to go back to 1400 calories was tough. It made me irritable, not so much because of the quantity of food but it just did not satisfy my taste buds. So today is day 2 and I am more optimistic about it.

Workout this morning at 5am and I started questioning myself even before I got my running shoes on. But I did the program and even tacked on another 30 minutes of cardio. I wanted to go more, but though with the reduced calories yet again, I better not. I have a 3 year old to keep up with and it would not be fair to her if I my mood made me short or impatient with her. I want to get outside with her again today and take advantage of the weather. I want to be at my best for her - their is no compromising that for anything in my mind.

So I am going to rock the next 10 days of my Transformation Challenge, play hard and fair with my body and mind and see great results. I figured I will blog more frequently in the next week and a half and share this experience with everyone following me. Thanks for the continued support!

7AM Feeling great and ready for meal 1 -- egg whites and asparagus.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to read all your blogs on this. I am PROUD of you for hitting it hard and even adding to your workout.
    You will make your goal!

    ReplyDelete