Followers

Monday, August 24, 2009

DAY 1 OF DAY 84

So the day has come to an end for me and my workouts have been intense. Did I say "WORKOUTS -- plural?? You bet I did. I figured this would be a good week to get in some extra cardio in and start burning some fat and get a leaner and more defined midsection. My abs are lean, but I want leaner and I want a more noticeable waistline.



I figured with my daughter at day camp from 9am-noon, I could get in that extra cardio session of 20-30 minutes of HIIT in there along with my regular 5:30am strength training and cardio workout. We will see how my energy fairs and today was not so bad. I did have to have a cup of green tea around 3:30pm while I read a book and took a power nap for 30 minutes. But overall not bad. My legs are feeling tight and I can tell I have worked them along with my chest. Not to mention my back and biceps are still pretty sore form yesterday workout. So my upper body is tight and my lower body, specifically my quads are feeling it too.



My eating today has been great eating every 3 hours and keeping protein high and carbs fairly moderate. Tried a new recipe today and it was great, certainly going to be one of my favorites and one that I will enjoy a couple of times a week. All my food is prepared for tomorrow and I am feeling in control. Not sure what tomorrow will bring and doing legs tomorrow maybe suicidal but we will see how tomorrow plays out. I will probably stick to my regular leg workout and forgo my 2nd cardio session. Keep it simple and light. 4-5 exercises, 3-4 sets of 15-20 reps.



One day at a time. One day at a time for real progress.

1 comment:

  1. Great workout girl, and that power nap sounds wonderful!

    Keep it up you RAWK!

    ReplyDelete