Followers

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

30 Days of Strict Diet & Exercise




Just thought I would load an update picture of me in my new bikini at the beach the other day, just for fun .......... That being said, I am not really happy but I have looked worse, more importantly I have looked better and that is what I am striving for.


OK -- my own self challenge is under way. And although my eating and exercising has been great I figured.... let's tighten it up a bit. On the ball today and will continue on with tomorrow. Monday was Back and Biceps and yesterday was Abs and Chest. Today is a designated day of rest but I am ready to get in a workout tomorrow and focus on getting to a better me. Tomorrow will be legs, cardio and abs. Thinking powerful workout for me -- early AM please :D

1 comment:

  1. You look amazing! Good Luck on your new challenge I know you can do it!

    ReplyDelete