Followers

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Day 6 & 7 of Day 100

Yesterday I ha a powerful Quads, Shoulders and Cardio workout burning once again over 650 calories in just over 90 minutes. I 4 sets of 20 reps on the leg extension and squats machine and than finished it off with 4 sets of 15 walking lunges, doing DB calf raises in between sets. Than moving on to shoulders I did 4 exercises, 3 sets of 15 for each. They were burning!! Than if that was not enough I got on the EFX and worked a solid 30 minutes on my glutes and quads again. Today I am sore, and just squatting to go to the bathroom hurts. LOL Too much information, I know, I'm sorry. But I am not sorry about my workouts.


Day 7 - Today I had to modify my cardio to accommodate the soreness of my glutes. I did the bike for 30 minutes on a moderate resistance. Surprising enough my glutes did not hurt. The muscles were nice and warm from my chest and triceps workout today. For Chest I did 4 sets of 15 reps all using DB. I did incline chest presses, flies and regular chest press on the bench. For triceps I did a sorry excuse of 3 sets of skull crushers and could only do 10-12 reps. They were screaming. I than did 2 sets of overhead triceps extensions and finished it off with 3 sets of 12 dips. Powerful -- So powerful that after doing this routine, I did not know where do put my arms for the first 10 minutes of cardio on the bike. Do I let them hang low, do I grip the bike for dear life, do I just let them stay on my hips? Well I did a combination of all 3. Moving onto core after that for 10 minutes. Planks, back extensions, crunches on the ball and reverse crunches. I THINK I AM DONE!!

After my whey protein shake an apple, I took the longest shower and to my surprise I am no longer hurting. Looking forward to my official rest day tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment