Followers

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

MONDAY Workout :)
I had a great first workout at the gym and the first workout since being back in the big city. Chest and Back and cardio for 40 minutes, including a 10 minutes warm-up. I think my body is going to continue to be sore, seeing as I will be using a variety of cardio equipment like the EFX, the Cross trainer, recumbent bike and some of the cool cardio equipment like the stair master. BOY ARE MY GLUTS GOING TO HURT :)

This was my Chest and Back workout:
Barbell Bent over Row 3x15 40#'s
Incline Dumbbell Chest Press 3x15 12#'s
Seated Cable Row 3x15 50#'s
Flat Bench Dumbbell Chest Press 3x15 15#'s
Wide Grip Lat Pulldown 3x15 47.5#'s
Flat Bench Chest Flys 3x15 9#'s

I followed a 30 minutes Interval training on the Elliptical. I walked to and from the gym. Tomorrow marks the end of week 2 of the Body for Life Challenge. I think I am going to make it :) Sometimes I feel like if I can stay at maintenance while at my mom's that will be an accomplishments in itself -- but I feel like I certainly want to go further. Maintenance is just not enough :)

No comments:

Post a Comment