Followers

Friday, April 17, 2009

BICEPS & TRICEP WORKOUT

Yesterday was a much need rest day after 3 days of strength training and some serios HIIT and moderate cardio. Today was biceos and triceps and I followed it with 40 minutes of cardio. 20 minutes on the Stair master working the hills at levels 12-14 and than the bike for 20 minutes - more steady hills at level 6. Burned over 550 calories on the workout alone today:) Now to keep my hands out of teh cookie jar -- or the bag in this case ;)

Here is my workout for biceps and triceps this AM:
Tricep Rope Push down 3 x 15 10#'s
Standing BB Bicep Curls 3 x 12 30#'s
Overhead rope Tricep extensions 3 x15 10#'s
Standing Alternating Bicep Curls 3 x 15 15#'s
Reverse Grip Tricep Push downs 3x15 20#'s
Preacher Curls (machine) 3x10 10#'

They were on fire. I made sure o rest 45-60seconds between sets, and I need the rest period to rebuild the energy in those muscles, especially as I started getting into my 3 and 4 exercises. Good workout for me and the 4day split I will probably continue for the next 3 weeks. Going strong. Not to clean up the eating, This should be eay for me right? Just use my Nutritional Consultant knowledge. YES I WILL!!

1 comment: