Followers

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

SHOULDERS & CALVES DAY .... oh yes and some ABS

Today was Madison first day of pre-school and freedom for about 2 hours. Power walked to the gym and than had an awesome shoulder workout, followed by calves, abs and 30 minutes on the Arc Trainer. Boy are my legs feeling it and my shoulders were simply burning!!

Here was my routine:
Bradford Presses 3x15 20#'s Barbell
DB Lateral Raises 3x15 8#'s
DB Read Delt Flys 3x15 9#'s
Barbell Upright Rows 2x20 20#'s
Standing Calf Raises 4x30 30#'s
Seated Calf Raises 4x30 50#'s

Jumped on the Arc Trainer working with a resistance of 40 and inclines between 3-8 and just pumped away. Loving the gym and the variety, I really am!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow this is a good workout, I am sure you were pumped about your daughter.

    I know when I have free time I love to push myself, your doing GREAT Nancy you should be proud of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good workout. cool blog. looking forward to you visiting my blog and following it as well.

    ReplyDelete