Followers

Sunday, March 29, 2009

NEW PLAN

So I have been instructed to take it easy this week. Let me body recover from what I have put it through over the last few weeks, especially after getting sick and changing my meal plan to really focus on fat loss. Hmmmmm OK, problem is - I do not know how to take it easy. Cardio is fine - steady/moderate, gauge my energy and lifting is OK, but light. OK - I think I can handle it. Maybe I can make up for it with all the packing I have to do in the next week :) OK Nancy, you can do it.

Diet is changing a bit too to see how my body response till the end of the week:
Meal#1
1 serving of starch carb and 1 serving of protein
Meal#2
1 serving of protein and 1 fruit
Meal#3
1 serving of protein, 1 serving of a starchy carb & 2-3 c of veggies
Meal#4
1 serving of fruit & 1 serving of protein
Meal#5
1 serving of protein, unlimited veggies and 1 serving of oil

OK I can do this. As my trainer said:
"Honey pie, don't you worry your little head off - I know just what you want and plan on taking you there. You will have the body of a figure competitor by the time I get done with you"

I have to have faith that this is where I am headed, this is what I can do, this is what my body wants to do -- I WILL DO IT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment