Followers

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

DAY 10 of Day 84

I was up at 3am this morning after our puppy was started barking that she needed an outdoor break. Needless to say getting up at 5am just was not in the cards. So I slept in till 7am when my daughter came into my bedroom and joined me on the bed.

So the day eating wise has been going great even if I missed a workout. In fact eating clean is that much more important because of missing my cardio session. Tomorrow is a new day and I will get in cardio as well as shoulders and the dreadful abs. Yes it will get done.

The dog is gone till we return from vacation. The breeder lady that we wanted to use is leaving to a Sheep Herding thing tonight which means DH will be bringing her. I am actually looking forward to cleaning the place without having to look over my shoulder and see some new paw prints :D It will give me a chance to pack without worrying about our puppy and my daughter, together ALONE LOL. So lots of stuff to do in the next 2 full days and working out MY FIRST PRIORITY along with food prep so I will be energized for my to do list.

No comments:

Post a Comment