Followers

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

79 Day left ....

So the countdown continues and so do the powerful workouts. Today I did shoulders and worked my core. I also clocked in over 3.5 miles on the treadmill. My eating has been great today even thought it is only noon.

yesterday I had a couple of spoonfuls of cookies and creme ice cream from Baskin Robins. My husband and I shared a kiddie scoop and I was fine with the decision to have a few bites, so to speak. Today will be all about clean eating. With the move coming up, my food choices maybe a little limiting because we will not have our appliances till Friday, so I imagine a few take-out trip will be in order. I am thinking if I can prepare some items like tuna and whey protein for a meal or two, I can get away with not just sticking to big salad potion minus the dressing. I will make it work!! I have it :D

1 comment:

  1. Yes you do girl, you have it and your doing it. Bring it on STRONG!

    ReplyDelete