Followers

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Day 2 of Day 100

Today was an off day so I was sure to keep me and my little girl busy. We were out of the house by 8:30am doing groceries and I picked some great produce and some extra lean meat. We were off to the mall at 11:20am to catch a movie at 12:20pm. We got our tickets and of course hit the concession stand. I got the kiddie pail for Madison and a bottle water for me. Well that worked out well :) No popcorn, no snacking -- nothing. I came prepared with a protein bar for after the movies and made it past every news stand without even glancing in to see what processed sugar was all over the shelf. So made it out of the mall, through the food court and out the door with any episodes. Nothing that I could sit make and regret later. Good day. Meals are planned for the rest of the night, so I have this one in the bag. Tomorrow is strength training for chest and triceps and getting in some cardio. Looking forward to the gym :D

No comments:

Post a Comment