Followers

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sexy in 70!!

I was checking out a Buff Mother's blog and she has this great contest in progress. Although I amlate tojoin the contest, I am not too late to join in the fun. Sexy in 70 is what I am going to do. What a cool concept right?

I was going through her blogs and looking at how great she looks. And she has had 4 children all via c-section I believe. I mean truly insipiration isn't it? Well i guess if you saw her photos you would think so, so don't be shy goggle her - buffmother and you will see exactly what I am talking about. So sexy in 70 starts for me tomorrow. Hopefully I am feeling better.

Been feeling sick and I took the day off in hopes of feeling better tomorrow. Today was leg day, powerful legs day and I wanted to make sure that I feel better. So today clean eating is on the agenda especially now that my immune system is not 100%.

Let the countdown begin :)

1 comment:

  1. Nancy, thank you so much for the info on the blog will definately be adding her to my blog reading!

    ReplyDelete