Followers

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

MY NEW VENTURE



Time to find a little balance in my life and take a look at one of my goals, succeeding in the Mary Kay. Yes beuaty products. Just got my kit today and I have to admit I am very excited! I am looking forward to meeting new people, getting out and being around other adults, even mommies and growing my business. We will see how it turns out, but I figure it could be a win-win situation here.

Here is what my lovely kits looks like and the items featured in it. I am looking forward to getting people dolled up and excited about their new line and some of their new products. Just in time for the warmer weather including spring colours, suntanning lotion and firming lotion. Yes firming lotion. May even try some on myself. :)

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your new business!
    Im sure you will do terrific,
    hugs T.

    ReplyDelete