Followers

Sunday, January 24, 2010

90 days til Vacation :D


I am pumped with my new program and my new eating schedule. The introduction to good fats from nuts is really helping me crave things that I am trying to avoid. It appears to be regulating my blood sugar levels. Yesterday workout was awesome and I burned over 360 calories in less than 55 minutes. Felt great to sweat it out and I feel strong. Today is HIIT and I that felt great!! I am hoping to get another HIIT workout in today. Maybe on the elliptical this time. Maybe another run on the treadmill. Still have not decided.

What I do know is that I have this new found stable energy and that is what I want to focus on. I want to focus on getting to a leaner body and forgetting what the scale says. I will rely more on my measurements of course and how I feel. How my clothes fit and what this good nutrition will do to my skin and nails. Looking forward to it. Planning all my meals each and every night, so that I am ready to face a brand new day -- full of good wholesome stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment