Followers

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Day 24 of Day 84


Some how I managed to turn off my alarm clock when it went off at 5:15am and was waken at 7:25am by my 3 1/2 year old. Needless to say, any of you that know my daughter this was not a calm wake-up call :) So I felt pretty disoriented as I walked the dog and had a quick protein shake with 1/2 a banana and was in a rush to get somewhere at 9am. Well all was accomplished and I got in my Chest workout along with cardio by 2pm. My head hurts a bit but I am taking the day in strides and hoping for a better one tomorrow.


I think going on vacation and indulging in a cup of coffee a day has got me going through withdrawal, which for anyone who has tried to go off of caffeine can be rough. Although there maybe some benefits of caffeine, there are sure some more negatives that generally makes me stay away. But after a few days in Vegas and only having one week to see it all with my daughter and husband, the lack of sleep it was the only way to get in my powerful workouts in. Now I am paying for it. I just have to stay away and just indulge in the green tea instead and stay away the coffee beans





No comments:

Post a Comment