Followers

Friday, July 10, 2009

Pushing .....

Today I went down for my 5:30am workout and I was just not feeling it. I warmed up for 10 minutes on the treadmill and seriousily just felt like I was going through the motions It was making me sick!! So I went along and did my chest and back workouts as outlined and I though I have to heat it up. So inbetween my exercises (after 4 sets) I jumped on the treadmill and jogged for 2 minutes. Well that helped .... a little.

I certainly was not tired, had not problem getting out of bed and yesterday I did not even workout, so what is going on?! It could not have been that I was tired of this routine, it is brand spanking new!! So what is up with me? Is it because it is the end of the week? DO I have stuff on my mind? I did not feel like my energy was low -- just mentally I was not there. Well I keep working out until I GOT THERE! And I am glad I did because now it is done, and I can not feel like I "gave-up". And boy, did I not give up. Back and chest, 45 minutes later off combined cardio and I was done. Now that I have had my breakfast, showered and feel a little bit more refreshed I am not as angry. Just hoping -- it does not happen again.

I love working out and it has been a LONG TIME since it felt like this. I hope it is an isolated incident. Positive reinformcement needed :D I am accountable for my own actions; How bad do you want it? I want it BAD; I create my own destiny ....... Ok a little better :)

1 comment:

  1. Nancy,
    Well sorry you had a slump moment in your workout. For me what I do is take to nature. I will do a run outside and that extra gratefulness gets me pumped up.

    Since you eliminated sleep, diet or a stale workout as the culprit, I will also hope that its a one time thing!

    Keep it up, way to push through...you know your a Rockstar!

    ReplyDelete