Followers

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Only 20 Full Days Left

That is less than 3 weeks. In 3 weeks I will take my final final Transformation pictures. My progress is getting better, my consistency is there and more importantly I am feeling great! I have a new strength training program, my cardio is moderate and steady but intense after my lifting day. I started adding an additional 150-200 calories a day per my diet and my metabolism is in over drive. I am feeling hungry within 2 hours of my last meal - so I have been fueling my body more frequently.
I thought with the end of my challenge just around the corner I would post some pictures. A few shots I took the yesterday to show my trainer, just so she could get a feel to how my body has been reacting to the extra calories. She seemed pleased enough so with a couple of tweaks to my strength training program I am off to work hard for another week.




1 comment:

  1. Keep it up girl, you are doing GREAT!
    I am proud of your dedication, its really showing.

    ReplyDelete