Followers

Friday, February 27, 2009

Working on my Business Plan

All true healing occurs as a result of the body’s own healing forces within. This is the primary philosophical premise surrounding Nutritional Therapy.

If your body is not fed the full range of nutrients it needs, you can not expect it to stay healthy, maintain proper function or provide yourself with vitality. Yet that's what many of us are doing when we eat an abundance of fast foods, processed foods, the wrong carbohydrates, unhealthy fats and neglect eating the vegetables, fruits, good fats and proteins that our bodies require. Nutritional counseling is an essential component for you to maintain optimal health.

As I am working on my business plan and my business website to in-cooperate everything that I have learned and am learning, feel free to contact me regarding my services at:

abalanceyou@live.com

Cheers

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for you to reach your goals you are doing so good you should be very proud!

    Keep me posted on your biz.

    ReplyDelete